All Celsius radiant panels are guaranteed for 5 years, with the possibility of extension up to 15 years.
Celsius CP1/C is a radiant wall panel that heats rooms and objects uniformly and homogeneously.
Celsius controls the temperature and keeps the relative humidity constant, does not burn oxygen, is energy efficient, environmentally friendly and complies with all European regulations. Ideal for civil and industrial radiant panel heating systems.
All Celsius and Fahrenheit panels are equipped with a patented ultra-performance technology. The panel is composed of two tempered crystals joined together with a vacuum, inside there is the technological system of production and control of infrared rays. The system inserted in the Celsius and Fahrenheit radiant panels is able to release, in extreme safety, infrared waves between 8.5 and 11 μm (long waves).
The ultra-efficiency technology of the Celsius CP1/C panel allows with 280 Wh to reach an efficiency of 1785 Kcal.
The low temperature infrared rays spread evenly throughout the environment, the panels’ radiation reaches and heats surfaces up to 12 meters from the source. The ultra-performance infrared radiant panels heat 70% on the front and the remaining 30% on the back, where aluminum air heatsinks are placed, which also allow you to take advantage of the convective air motion, speeding up the heating of the air. Thanks to this technology we can exploit the heat at 100%.
Each electric radiant panel is equipped with an electronic control unit that allows easy and effective programming of use.
The infrared radiant panel is equipped with a patented ultra-performance technology and consumes 280 Wh. The maximum power is 2.25 Ah, limited by the processor installed to ensure a longer life of the device. Its maintenance consumption, to have a temperature of 20-21 ° C, will be around 150-170 Wh, thanks to the control unit with proportional absorption.
It is suitable for heating a volume as per the table.
IP68 Panel, on request IP69K
IP6X Control unit
|CP1/C||280 Wh||595 mm||300 mm||50 mm||8 kg|
|Max. Cons.||280 Wh|
|SKU||Class A||Class B||Class C||Class D/E/F/G|
What should be considered when choosing Celsius and Fahrenheit heating panels?
To make the choice of the most suitable panel it is necessary to take into account:
of the surface to be heated
of the dispersing surfaces (windows, doors, etc.)
the degree of thermal insulation of the building
the intended use of the property
the winter outdoor temperature (map of climatic zones and scroll through the complete list of municipalities)
any subjective needs that require higher temperatures than those established by law
To receive a free consultation send us:
- the quoted map (no sq m): dimensions of windows, external doors and heights;
- the energy class or description of the property;
- the city where the property is located.
You can send everything to us using the form on the contact page.
Ideal location for installation
The optimal position to install the Celsius and Fahrenheit panels, in order to obtain a uniformity of heat and the lowest energy consumption, is in the central part of the coldest wall 10-15 cm from the floor, thus avoiding radiation to the ceiling.
Celsius and Fahrenheit technology differs from other systems in that the heating takes place not only through the radiant panel, but above all from the walls and floor, which when heated, in turn emit infrared rays and therefore heat.
The Celsius and Fahrenheit technology guarantees excellent performance even in the coldest climatic zones or in environments that are not perfectly insulated.
To receive free personalized advice on the installation of the panels contact us.
Celsius control unit
The control unit installed on the Celsius infrared panel is a computerized chronothermostat.
The control unit allows programming of 6 ignitions, 6 shutdowns with 6 different temperatures in 24 hours. The control unit also allows adjustable switching on and off for each day of the week, with adjustment of the maximum absorbed power.
Inside you will also find a contact for use in home automation.
The management of proportional absorption is designed to optimize consumption by reducing it to a minimum without waste and absorption peaks.
Customize your Celsius
The crystal of the Celsius radiant panel can be customized with the photo, color or graphic of your choice. Thanks to its minimal design it will become the most suitable heating for your decor.
If you want to customize your panel contact us.
4 standard colors
Customization with images or Ral colors with additional costs on request
Warranty and Control Unit
Warranty included in the price: 5 years
Possibility of warranty increase to a total of 15 years